Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ruin 4.0 The golds! The shiny, shiny golds....


Oh yea, I love me some angry painting. It's the best way I have found to calm down and think. Which is a good thing when I am trying to get a model done I guess.

Anywho.... You'll notice that there are two different silvers on the model. For things that are lighter (like torso and arms) I used VMA Aluminum. For areas that need something "heavier like the boiler on the back I used P3 Pig Iron, Its like a Gun Metal Grey but a bit darker and richer.

As to the golds... for the medalions and the Right hand shield I used Vallejo Alcohol based Old Gold. For the sun thing on the other shield I went with Vallejo Alcohol Based Red Gold. The smoke stacks and beak are done with VGA -Brass.

Then it was time for some Devilin Mud wash on the bone and off to the spray booth for a gloss coat in preparation for some more inks and then a bit of wash here and there.









No comments:

Post a Comment