Moving forward in my quest to "paint them all", it was time to break out the Khador Kodiak. If you have been reading my blog for a while you will have noticed that I paint a metric crap-ton of red (it's a measurement.... look it up.). I decided to mix it up a bit and go with a more traditional color scheme for the Kodiak.
I used the same technique that I do for reds. in that I used a green ink over highlights. One thing I did learn from this is that the green is less translucent then the red ink so I had to go much more extreme with the under highlights. Overall I am really happy with how it turned out.