Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Plea for Help.

Some of you may know Ashton Holbrook. He is the man behind Red Model Painting. His Twitch Stream is all about teaching, as is his YouTube page.

Ashton is an amazing man, he has been an inspiration to me, a sometimes mentor and an all around great guy. Ashton is always quick to answer a tough painting question and offer words of encouragement to any who ask.

Ashton is going through the most horrible experience of his life. His wife and children were in a car accident and today he had to say a final good by to his daughter. As a father myself I can't even imagine the hell he is going through.

So please if you can, if it's at all possible. I beg you to donate to his family. We as painters and miniature game lovers are a caring community and I believe we take care of our own. So please go to the donation page and help Ashton and his family if you can.

https://www.gofundme.com/HolbrookFamilyFund?rcid=dea3c067c3dd4d058a3f992c74c60151

Thank you from my heart,

Robert




No comments:

Post a Comment