Saturday, April 23, 2016

A Chibi?!?

Well yes, I decided I wanted to do something completely out of my comfort zone. With most 28mm models having connection with war and fighting the big differences tend to be skulls or steam punk. I wanted to try something that would really make me think. I figured what better way than to go all cute and cuddly.

The Chibi I chose is from the Super Dungeon Explorer line, its the Tabbybrook Mage - Promo model. It's a cat like mage I think?

Anyway I started by priming grey, I had a new purple that I wanted to try and used it as the base color on the cape. I chose a light green as the complement color and went with the blues to fill the triad.

All in all it was a lot of fun to do and a great way to spend a few hours not working on skulls, swords, gears etc...




No comments:

Post a Comment