Thursday, August 28, 2014

Apologies are due.

 I have not put up anything on this blog in a very long while. I have been working 2 full time jobs trying to keep my family indoors and fed.

That does not excuse the fact that I have been working on a commision for about 3 months too long and I need to get it to the client. My goal is to deliver his models in the next few days with no other charge.

Because of time constraints I will not be taking any other commissions. I can't give clients the time they deserve and are paying for so its better just not to do it.

On a bright note. I get to work on stuff that I am passionate about at a speed that does not add stress to my life (do I paint or spend the few hours that I am home with the wife and kids?)

So stay tuned. I am not done yet! Just a bit slower.

Thanks for reading my apology.

Oh and give Jay Larson over at DiscountGamesinc.com some love. Jay's store and everything he does for the wargaming community deserve your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment