Thursday, April 23, 2015

Warning! - Another Fraudulent Commission Painting Business - Battle Grounds Wargaming.

This "Company" is based out of Brampton, Canada. They have been taking in peoples models and money. Apparently this has been going on for months. so much so that frustrated clients have taken to forums in the hopes of shedding some public light on the issue.

To make matters worse the owner of this company has joined the forum and began arguing with the customers. One in particular has asked multiple times to have his models returned, not returned with money spent. Just wants his models back. This has not happened. Another customer traded in a GW High Elves army for a painted GW Spaces wolves army. The customer after months received an unpainted Space Wolves army and was told that the High Elves had been sold and could not be returned. No refund was offered but a "painting credit" was given..

When confronted on these issues the owner is now threatening to declare bankruptcy and let everyone else's models just go away (meaning he gets to keep them).

Here is a direct post from the Owner
"I can really careless. I was being nice before to show my sympathy. Like I said this business name means nothing. This business cost me nothing to start and another on will cost me nothing to start. I've explained to everyone in personal detail through email. There is nothing more I can say. So either take your models or be patient and let me paint to them."

So please place an order with this company at your own risk.

Here is the thread if you wish to read it

Dakka Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment