Thursday, April 9, 2015

Wondershare Video Editor Review.

So finally got my shiny new camcorder, stand and all the accessories my heart could desire.

I was looking around online trying to find any information on what most people on YouTube use to edit video as the cost and high level of user knowledge for Adobe is just too high for my taste/time/abilities.

I found Wondershare. I shot a quick (30 minute video) and was able to play with the editor and not only cut out parts of the video with ease (things like painting out of view etc) I was able to add an intro, cut and splice things to make sense timeline wise, add text and really make something I am actually proud of.

Some of the features that make it worth looking at.

1. Easy navigation. Its all right there on one screen.

2. Intuitive interface. I'm still shaking my head how easy it was to use. I did not have to spend 20 hours watching tutorials and reading manuals (or enrolling in courses at the community college).

3. Upload to YouTube was fast and easy. It took about 15 minutes to upload a 20 minute video.

All in all its a fantastic product for under $50.

Oh and here is my first attempt at a video. It has the Wondershare watermark across the screen as I used the free trial version but its still a great first try.





No comments:

Post a Comment