Sunday, March 13, 2016

Back from Vacation!


Have you ever not realized that you seriously needed a vacation? Well if you have then you know how I felt. We had set up a 4 day trip to Nashville to visit with friends and wound up staying for almost a week! That being said I hadn't realized how much good a break would do me.

I have been home for a few days and finally found the itch to paint. I have been working on a commission for another Blighted Bather from Privateer Press. I love working on alternate models. Especially fun stuff like this. This customer wanted the skin tone to match the normal Legion of Everblight colors and who am I to say no.

So here she is. All done and ready for her owner. I still chuckle when I look at the rubber ducky like Shredder.



No comments:

Post a Comment