Sunday, August 2, 2015

Khador Berserker 1.0

This is a really old model. I think it might even have been one of the original releases from Privateer Press back in the old days of Warmachine Mark I.

That being said, its still made out of white metal. It is  2lbs of awesomeness. I started with the usual as in priming with a medium grey. I left the primer to cure over night. Then it was time for the undercoats. I have shown this before, I start with Vallejo Model Color Black/Grey, then add Vallejo Game Color Stone Grey for the highlights. Once dry I use FW Red ink to give it a good dark base of red. Then its on to the second highlights. I used Vallejo Model Color Bright Flesh and it was off to the second red ink this time using P3 Red Ink.

On to the details. I went back over some surfaces with VMC Black Grey (on the shoulder pads etc.), added P3 Pig Iron for the base silvers and VAM Old Gold and VMC Brass.

So here is where we are now. Just the highlights and cleanup is left to do. Not bad for about 6 hours on a Sunday.













No comments:

Post a Comment