Knight Titan 1.0
Yep that's right folks step on down and see me actually work on a GW model. It's only been like 3 years since I have touched something made by the plastic crack company of Nottingham. I really like the look of this one and the shoulder pads/turtle like things look to be a pallet that just can't be resisted.
This is gonna be for a really good friend, in fact this is for the guy that got me into this whole crazy world of wargaming (no pressure right?).
It will be a Tzeentch Titan so its gonna be good and rusted and nasty and hopefully it will make you feel like you need a Tetanus shot when you look at it.
So here is the plan of attack.
1. Assemble but leave the arms seperate so he can magnetize and swap weapons.
2. Prime with grey
3. RUST layer
4. Gloss Coat
5. Hair Spray (Aqua Net baby! just like we are back in the 80s so grab yer mom jeans!
6. Base Coat and first blends (I'm thinking a deep red into purple)
7. Ruin a perfectly good paintjob
8. Oil Washes and Powders
9. Another Gloss coat (to seal in the freshness)
10. Satin or Matte Coat (depending on how it will look).
Looks like I have a fair bit of work ahead of me.
Now I know your asking.... But Rob whats with the Pink Horrors? Well those shall be part of the base but that's another update.
And the Rubber Ducky? Thats just my kids being funny!