Monday, October 27, 2014

2 for 1 night here at the Blog!

Tonight was a bit of magic. Everyone in the house decided (or was told if under 18) to go to bed early.

So what is a man to do? Well if that man is me (and it was) I went and painted. I started out with Orin Midwinter PP solo. The sculpt is a bit dated and the head is particularly bad but hey its a model and so deserving of paint. I went pretty much by the studio color scheme and I really like the subtle gold accent on the cloaks.





He was quick and easy so I decided to knock out another model. Who better than Dirty Meg? Such a cool looking model with lots of tools. The trick I think with her was to add as much color into the accents as possible because of how much metal and how big the apron is compared to the model. I really like how she turned out. 







  Now to let these two dry over night. put them on some nice bases, varnish them up and call it a really good painting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment