Sunday, January 18, 2015

Diorama 2.0

Sadly I am still waiting on the GW models to dry. I went downstairs today and figured well.... If I can't start working on the tanks I might as well do something productive.

The spakle I used takes about 12 hours to cure so it was good to go. I started by carefully removing the place holder bases I had stuck on with blue tac. I wound up having to use my hobby knife to cut around them so as not to pull up some of the spakle. Once done it was time to get the thing into the airbrush booth and prime.

Now to let the primer cure for a day and then on to painting it up. This should be quick and easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment