Sunday, January 24, 2016

Cryx?

I say, sure why not! Like I promised at the beginning of the month, changes are coming to the blog. We are working on a few reviews that will start rolling out in the next few weeks, and I am ridiculously excited to post them (just have to wait a little longer)!

So while I wait (not so patiently) I figured it was time to enter a few painting competitions. I wanted something completely out side of my comfort zone. I have never been attracted to painting ghoulish models so I am forcing myself to stretch and am working on a Privateer Press - Cryx model. 

This is a Cryx Warcaster called Gorshade. It's kinda creepy, but in a good way. 

The model is being painted up for a particular painting contest so there are a few things that have to be done. It will be part of a diorama and there will be another model or two in the mix. 

So here are the first work in progress pictures to wet your appetite. 





No comments:

Post a Comment