Tuesday, March 11, 2014


Today has been a good day. I was able to get all the metallic paint down on the model and finished up the rust effect. I'm not gonna lie, it was looking pretty bland just sitting there all khaki like. The brown rust really helps add contrast to the model. Next I finished up the base. I dry brushed it starting with dark grey and ending up with off white on the rubble. After that I added weathering powders to give it a dusty, soil like like.

Now its sitting in the spray booth with the gloss varnish drying. Up next will be the oil washes to get it really grimy and it will add more contrast and bring down most of the shine on the chrome I used for the screws and smoke stacks.

So yea enough with the words.... Have a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment