Friday, October 25, 2013

Sad, sad news today. I went to the "studio" (and by studio I mean my basement) to get some painting done last night.

I thinned my paint, had the models ready to go, music was just right, the appropriate amount of beer was available...... It was all shaping up to be an awesome few hours of sending tiny little specs of paint through the air towards pewter and plastic. Alas as I pushed down and then pulled back on the trigger......Nothing came out.... 

Perplexed as I had cleaned my airbrush diligently after the last use. I began to trouble shoot. As I disassembled the thing I noticed that the needle tip was quite bent. I still have no idea when I did this, it must have been on re-insertion somehow, yet here I sit all dressed up with nowhere to go. 

So now I have a choice to make. I can buy a new needle for my Master G22. The needle would cost $18 with shipping (the brush only cost $30), I can get a needle, and start saving up for that Badger Krome I really want, or.......I can beg and plead for someone to step up and sponsor my little escapade into airbrushing.... (looking at you fine folks over at Badger). 

I will have more pictures of what I have been able to at least paint with a regular brush by tonight. 

Until next time. 

Oh and please leave a comment. Bueler, Bueler....

No comments:

Post a Comment